After making the clip - youtube.com/watch?v=7pETAF5X460 - it just
happened that a person I tried to convince earlier that day to make a time-selfie, came into the petrol station on his scooter. He seemed intrigued by the internet popup box, and went on to test it a bit.
Since it became a bit dark by that time, there is only an audio recording of his pop p internet box usage.
It seems the person's interactions with the box might serve well as a proof of
concept for the project on a number of levels:
* He had a postive experience, asking whether or not the box will still be
there later on.
* He seemed rather skeptical to begin with, as did not fancy doing a "time
selfie" - however said he thought the thing was actually good.
* He seemed to have wanted the interface to be slightly better. This indeed
should happen. However in terms of assessing his experience, I think the
fact he wanted to get to the next level might signify a certain positivity.
* Initially, the guy seemed to have gathered the images are in the Umm el Fahem
gallery. This perhaps indicates a certain need to explain the tool better.
* It might be an idea to consider an app that does the linking to the
box in a click, so that the activities are easier..
* It might also be an idea to add an RFID chip that could broadcast the
box to people passing by.